Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Discover new words – It’s more fun in the Philippines

Momol – meaning make-out make-out lang
A status outside relationship; Mostly people who enjoy being single & mingle around
A mutual understanding of two that allow kissing and cuddle

Momox - meaning make-out make-out extreme
Same with Momol in addition of…
A stage where mostly male who cannot stop their hands roaming around female’s body.

Momowl - meaning make-out make-out with Love
When two Momol fall in love with each other; a happy ending

Cocol – meaning coffee coffee lang
When a person enjoy staying in a coffee shop and mingle with others Cocol

Hohol – meaning hang-out hang-out lang
When a person enjoy hang-out outside (ex. Mall) and mingle with others Hahal

I hope I heard it right from a TV show yesterday since I’m already sleepy.
I never imagine that there are new words for having unofficial or unattached relationship.
Other term for a no-string-attached relationship I guess.
For other who is well knowledge to this… your corrections to my definition are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment